USB Triggering and Decode Application for Infiniium 9000 Series
Manufacturer's part number :
This application includes a suite of configurable protocol-level trigger conditions specific to USB. When serial triggering is selected, the application enables special real-time triggering hardware to ensure that the scope never misses a trigger when armed. The multi-tab protocol viewer includes correlation between the waveforms and the selected packet, enabling you to quickly move between the physical and protocol layer information using the time-correlated tracking marker.
Quote and availability
- Set up your scope to show USB protocol decode in less than 30 seconds
- Get access to a rich set of integrated protocol-level triggers
- Save time and eliminate errors by viewing packets at the protocol level
- Use time-correlated views to quickly troubleshoot serial protocol problems back to their timing or signal integrity root cause.
- Includes high speed interchip (HSIC) protocol triggering and decode support
- Order N5464B for a user-installed license
- Order Option-005 for a factory-installed license with a new 9000A and 9000 H-Series oscilloscopes
- Order N5435A, Option-034 for a server-based license
- Compatible oscilloscopes: Infiniium 9000A Series (2.5 GHz and 4 GHz models only)
- Compatible oscilloscopes: Infiniium 9000 H-Series (2 GHz models only)