USB 3.0 Compliance Software
Manufacturer's part number :
The U7245A GDDR5 compliance test software gives you a fast, easy way to test, debug and characterize your GDDR5 designs. GDDR5 devices operate as fast as 5-8GT/s and feature a smaller footprint. At these fast transfer speeds, signal integrity is key to reliable and interoperable performance. The U7245A GDDR5 compliance test software performs a combination of clock jitter measurements and electrical tests that let you thoroughly evaluate devices in accordance with the JEDEC JESD212 GDDR5 SGRAM Specification. In addition, the Custom mode provides further insights for root-cause analysis.
Quote and availability
- Test setup wizard guides you through test selection, configuration, connection, execution, and results reporting
- Measurement connection setups are displayed
- Oscilloscope setup is automatically configured for each test
- Test results report documents test configuration, measurements made, pass/fail status, margin analysis, and waveforms
- Standards Supported: JEDEC JESD212
- Compliance testing of clock jitter, electrical and timing measurements in accordance to JEDEC specifications
- Comprehensive analysis that automates the complex measurements, even when you are not there
- Unique Read and Write separation techniques with InfiniiScan Zone Qualify trigger
- E2688A High-Speed SDA (Option 003 on new 9000/90000 Series oscilloscope or Option N5435A-003 for application server license)
- N5415B InfiniiScan Event Identification Software on 9000 Series oscilloscopes or
- N5414B InfiniiScan Event Identification Software on 90000 series oscilloscope or Option
- N5465A-002 InfiniiSim Waveform Transformation Toolset Advanced
- Use the N5467A User Defined Application tool to:
- Create and fully integrate custom tests, configuration variables and connection instructions.
- Insert external application calls into the run sequence, such as MATLAB scripts or your device controller.
- Configure additional external instruments used in your test suite.