USB 2.0 Hi-Speed Serial Deceode and Triggering,, Fixed Perpetual Licence
Manufacturer's part number :
Keysight's DSOX6USBH measurement option offers integrated hi-speed USB 2.0 serial bus triggering and hardware-based decoding. This option helps you more efficiently debug and characterize your USB physical layer network by having the ability to trigger on and time-correlate your physical layer signals with serial protocol. And with Keysight's unique hardware-based decoding, you get the fastest waveform and decode update rates available, which enhances the oscilloscope's ability to detect errors quickly.
Use the automatic Search & Navigation capability to easily set up specific search criteria and then quickly navigate to “found and marked” packets using the scope's touch-screen navigation controls.
The DSOX6USBH hi-speed USB 2.0 trigger and decode option is compatible on all models of the InfiniiVision 6000 X-Series DSOs and MSOs.
Quote and availability
- Fastest throughput oscilloscope solution for triggering on and analyzing hi-speed USB 2.0 serial buses using a hardware-based decoding architecture that detects errors more quickly
- Trigger on various USB packet types including token, data, handshake, special, as well various error conditions including PID, CRC, and glitch errors
- Serial decode trace time-correlated with USB waveforms
- Compatible with segmented memory acquisition with decoding on every captured packet
- Precision differential probes available