USB 2.0 Full/Low Speed Serial Decode and Triggering License, for 4000X series oscilloscopes
Manufacturer's part number :
Keysight's DSOX4USBFL measurement option offers integrated low- and full-speed USB 2.0 serial bus triggering and hardware-based decoding. This option will help you more efficiently debug and characterize your USB physical layer network by having the ability to trigger on and time-correlate your physical layer signals with serial protocol. And with Keysight's unique hardware-based decoding, you get the fastest waveform and decode update rates available, which enhances the scope's ability to detect errors quickly.
Keysight's InfiniiVision 4000 X-Series oscilloscopes can decode two serial buses simultaneously, and it is the only oscilloscope on the market that can also display the captured and decoded data in a time-interleaved “Lister” display. Use the automatic Search & Navigation capability to easily set up specific search criteria and then quickly navigate to “found and marked” packets using the scope's touch-screen navigation controls.
The DSOX4USBFL low- and full-speed USB 2.0 trigger and decode option is compatible on all 2-channel and 4-channel models of the 4000 X-Series oscilloscopes (DSOs and MSOs).
Quote and availability
- The fastest throughput oscilloscope solution for triggering on and analyzing low-/full-speed USB 2.0 serial busses using a hardware-based decoding architecture that detects errors more quickly
- Trigger on various USB packet types including Token, Data, Handshake, Special, as well various error conditions including PID, CRC, and glitch errors
- Dual-bus decoding with time-interleaved protocol lister display
- Serial decode trace time-correlated with USB waveforms
- Compatible with segmented memory acquisition with decoding on every captured packet
- Precision differential probes available