SVID Protocol Triggering and Decode for Infiniium 9000 series Oscilloscope
Manufacturer's part number :
This application includes a suite of configurable protocol-level trigger conditions specific to SVID. When serial triggering is selected, the application enables special real-time triggering hardware to ensure that the scope never misses a trigger when armed.
The multi-tab protocol viewer includes correlation between the waveforms and the selected packet, enabling you to quickly move between the physical and protocol layer information using the time-correlated tracking marker.
Quote and availability
- Set up your scope to show SVID protocol decode in less than 30 seconds
- Get access to a rich set of integrated protocol-level triggers
- Save time and eliminate errors by viewing packets at the protocol level
- Use time-correlated views to quickly troubleshoot serial protocol problems back to their timing or signal integrity root cause.
- Order N8812A for a user-installed license
- Order option 046 for a factory-installed license with new 9000A or 9000 H-Series oscilloscopes
- Order option 056 for a factory-installed license with 90000 or 90000 X Series oscilloscopes
- Order N5435A option 054 for a server-based license that works on both 9000A, 9000 H-, 90000 and 90000 X-Series oscilloscopes
- Compatible oscilloscopes: Infiniium 9000A Series (SVID protocol trigger and decode)
- Compatible oscilloscopes: Infiniium 9000 H-Series (SVID protocol trigger and decode)
- Compatible oscilloscopes: Infiniium 90000 Series (SVID protocol decode only)