Precision Probe for the 9000 Series Oscilloscope
Manufacturer's part number :
Gain confidence in your measurements by removing the unwanted impact of using probes, cables, fixtures, and switches. Benefit from consistent, reliable, and repeatability measurements independent of the connection method between your scope and your target system. The software quickly (less than five minutes) and accurately characterizes the desired element in the system without adding more equipment.
How does Precision Probe work? 3 easy steps, to remove measurement inaccuracy from a BNC or SMA cable being used to route signals from a target system to your scope.
Not only does PrecisionProbe characterize the cables, it allows for immediate use on the same instrument. When combining PrecisionProbe with the 9000A and 9000 H-Series oscilloscopes, one can characterize their measuring system and be using it within five minutes without adding more complicated, expensive equipment. PrecisionProbe saves time and money while increasing accuracy.
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- Characterize probes and cables in five minutes or less without the need for extra equipment such as a VNA or TDR
- Quickly and accurately compensate for probe and cable loss, gaining you valuable margins
- Gain insight into the impedance/capacitance that defines your connection
- Ensures every probe has the same frequency response and phase for consistent measurements across multiple probes
- Provides simple automation for loss removal of switches