PCIExpress gen3 128/130 Protocol and Decode Software for Infiniium Oscilloscopes
Manufacturer's part number :
The Keysight Technologies N8816A PCI Express 3.0 Protocol Viewer (PV) software provides an industry first method to view and correlate analog and digital domains for greater insight when analyzing PCI Express serial data streams. It goes beyond basic symbol and character decode and provides time correlated views of waveform, symbol, character, link and transaction layer packet data down to the bit level. This makes it easy for you to isolate communication faults to logic or analog sources as root cause. The N8816A software is compatible with Keysight 90000 Series Infiniium oscilloscopes and supports protocol decode for the PCI Express 1.0, 2.0, and 3.0 standards.
PCI Express® is a US registered trademarks and/or service marks of PCI-SIG.
Quote and availability
- 128/130 bit decoding of PCI Express 3.0 waveforms
- Waveform to Packet level decode of serial data for greater insight
- Full Packet level decode of Primitives as well as Link and Transaction Layers
- Bi-directional symbol and packet level decode for full duplex serial bus
- Search on PCI Express primitives and error codes
- Capability to save symbol and packet data lists to .csv and .txt files