MIPI RFFE Protocol Decode, Fixed Perpetual Licence
Manufacturer's part number :
The MIPI Alliance Specification for RF Front-End Control Interface (RFFE) was developed to offer a common and widespread method for controlling RF front-end devices. There are a variety of front-end devices, including Power Amplifiers (PA), Low-Noise Amplifiers (LNA), filters, switches, power management modules, antenna tuners and sensors. RFFE is mainly an RF front-end-dedicated control interface. RFFE supports point-to-multipoint connectivity RF front-end control. RFFE utilizes a relatively high bus clock frequency of 26 MHz, and by the introduction of time-accurate triggering mechanisms, allows control of timing-critical functions in multiple devices.
Keysight 9000A, 9000 H-, 90000A, 90000 X-, and 90000 Q-Series oscilloscopes offer protocol decode for RFFE designs. The RFFE protocol decoder enables faster and better development of wireless mobile products that employ the RFFE technology. The protocol analysis application lets teams quickly move from physical layer to protocol layer measurements and includes software-based triggering.
Quote and availability
- Set up your oscilloscope to show MIPI RFFE protocol decode in less than 30 seconds
- Get access to a rich set of integrated software-based protocol-level triggers
- Save time and eliminate errors by viewing packets at the protocol level
- Use time-correlated views to quickly troubleshoot serial protocol problems back to their timing or signal integrity root cause
- Infiniium 4.30 or higher software revision for 9000A, 9000 H-, 90000A, 90000 X-, and 90000 Q-Series
- N8824A MIPI RFFE Protocol Decode (Option 075 on new 9000A, 9000 H-, 90000A, 90000 X-, and 90000 Q-Series or N5435A-072 for application server license)
- N2753A Infiniium Windows XP to 7 OS upgrade kit (oscilloscope already has M890 motherboard)
- N2754A Infiniium Windows XP to 7 OP and M890 motherboard upgrade kit