MIL-STD-1553 Triggering and Decode After-Purchase Application
Manufacturer's part number :
The differential 1-Mbs MIL-STD 1553 serial bus is widely used today in a broad range of aerospace/defense systems including aircraft avionics equipment, space-based systems, as well as many ground-based military vehicles.
Previously, capturing and measuring the electrical characteristics of MIL-STD 1553 signals has been a difficult and tedious process using a conventional analog or digital oscilloscope because triggering and decoding the signals was a slow manual process prone to errors.
Now with the N5469A application package, it is possible to have integrated MIL-STD 1553 serial bus triggering, hardware-based decoding, and eye-diagram mask testing to dramatically speed up the debug and characterization of the electrical/physical layer of MIL-STD 1553 serial buses
This option works with Keysight InfiniiVision 4-channel DSOs, or 4+16-channel MSOs only. If you already own an InfiniiVision Series oscilloscope licensed with the MIL-STD 1553 option (553), click on the “Downloads and Trials” tab to download a variety of MIL-STD 1553 eye diagram mask test files based on RT and BC input test planes.
Quote and availability
- Hardware-based decoding of Command/Status and Data Words helps find errors quicker.
- Trigger on specific Command/Status Words, Data Words, and error conditions.
- Perform hardware-based pass/fail MIL-STD 1553 mask testing to test the analog quality of your network.
- Capture more consecutive decoded 1553 Words using Segmented Memory Acquisition.
- Automatically perform parametric measurements with statistics to compare against published MIL-STD 1553 electrical specifications.
- Make physical layer measurements in the field with the only oscilloscope for MIL-STD 1553 applications with optional battery operation.