Low-Speed Serial Data Analysis
Manufacturer's part number :
The Keysight Technologies N5391A Low-Speed Serial Data Analysis (SDA) software for I2C and SPI provides a fast and easy way to debug the Inter-Integrated Circuit (I2C) and 2-wire, 3-wire or 4-wire Serial Peripheral Interface (SPI) serial communication busses found in a wide variety of embedded designs. It provides protocol-level debug information to Keysight’s everyday signal integrity test tools, the Infiniium 8000 Series, 54830 Series, 54850 Series, 80000 Series, or 90000 Series oscilloscopes. With new, enhanced serial analysis capabilities, the N5391A provides not only decode, but also listing window view, software searching, and trigger on search.
Quote and availability
- Support for the Inter-IC (I2C) serial protocol.
- Support for 2-wire, 3-wire and 4-wire Serial Peripheral Interface (SPI) serial protocol
- On-screen serial decode synchronized with the serial waveform
- Hexadecimal, Decimal, or Binary numerical display formats
- Unique listing-window view of data transfer information with an automatic click and zoom and column sort.
- Serial packet search with navigation controls
- Software trigger on search for repetitive packet capture or acquisition stop when packet found.