Enhanced Video/TV Application Package, for the 3000X Series Oscilloscope
Manufacturer's part number :
With the release of the latest firmware, 3000X scopes support a video IRE display grid, as well as cursors measurements performed in video IRE units for the NTSC and PAL standards. This new capability is standard on 3000X scope. The DSO3XVIDEO option will provide an array of additional HDTV triggering standards. The additional triggering options provided by the DSO3XVIDEO will speed debug and characterization for engineers working on HDTV video applications.
Quote and availability
- The DSOX3VIDEO option provides triggering on an array of HDTV standards, including:
- 480p/60, 567p/50, 720p/50, 720p/60
- 1080i/50, 1080i/60
- 1080p/24, 1080p/25, 1080p/30, 1080p/50, 1080p/60
- Generic (custom bi-level and tri-level sync video standards)
- The 3000X Series oscilloscope already comes standard with NTSC, PAL, PAL-M, and SECAM support.
- Requires firmware version 2.0 or later.