Dual Channel Waveform Generator 20 MHz, Function/Arbitrary Waveform Generator License, for 4000X series oscilloscopes
Manufacturer's part number :
The InfiniiVision 4000 X-Series offers a 20-MHz built-in dual-channel function/arbitrary waveform generator. Ideal for education teaching labs, or R&D labs, where bench space and budget are at a premium, the 20-MHz built-in function/arbitrary waveform generator provides standard stimulus output waveforms to your device under test as well as user-definable frequencies, amplitudes, offset, pulse widths, modulation and arbitrary waveform capability. WaveGen’s outputs are routed to two BNCs on the front panel of the oscilloscope below the display.
You can use the built-in waveform editor to create custom waveforms. It is also possible to capture a known good or golden waveform on a scope channel and then automatically save it as an arbitrary waveform for re-generation. Rethink how you test your designs by using real-world signals to test your margins to the breaking point.
This WaveGen option works with all InfiniiVision 4000 X-Series 2-channel and 4-channel DSO and MSO models.
Quote and availability
- Sine wave, square wave (with variable duty cycle), ramp, pulse (with variable pulse width), DC, noise, sine cardinal, exponential rise, exponential fall, cardiac, Gaussian
- Amplitude and Frequency modulation capability
- Arbitrary waveform generation
- Store scope waveforms directly into WaveGen AWG memory with one button press
- Add noise and glitches
- Change amplitude, frequency, and offset
- Quickly test the margins of your designs using real-world signals
- Internal memory and USB thumb drive save/recall