Automotive Serial Triggering and Analysis, CAN,LIN, for 3000X Series Oscilloscopes
Manufacturer's part number :
The Automotive serial triggering and analysis (CAN, LIN) option for InfiniiVision 3000 X-Series Oscilloscopes allows you to trigger on either standard or extended CAN message IDs, including the message ID of a remote transfer request frame. It supports triggering on a data frame, and allows you to specify message IDs, data and data length for filtering messages of interest. Triggering on active error frames also is supported. In addition, it supports triggering on LIN frame IDs and data, and includes color-coded parity and check sums errors. You can easily isolate serial packets to find sources of errors due to hardware or software related problems. Sometimes it may be necessary to correlate data from one serial bus to another. Keysight’s InfiniiVision 3000 X-Series oscilloscope can decode two serial buses simultaneously using hardware-based decoding. It is the only scope on the market that can also display the captured data in a time-interleaved “Lister” display. Use the automatic Search & Navigation capability to easily set up specific search criteria and then quickly navigate to “found and marked” events using the scope’s front panel forward and back navigation keys.
This measurement application option works with all InfiniiVision 3000 X-Series 2 channel and 4 channel DSO and MSO models.
Quote and availability
- The fastest throughput oscilloscope solution for triggering on and analyzing CAN/LIN serial busses using hardware-based architecture
- CAN eye-diagram mask testing (also requires DSOX3MASK mask test option)
- Precision differential active probes available
- Mixed-signal measurements across analog sensors, serial buses, and digital ECU signals
- Multiple bus decode triggering and listing display
- On-screen serial decode time-correlated with the serial data waveform