Automotive Serial Triggering and Analysis, CAN/LIN, Fixed Perpetual Licence
Manufacturer's part number :
The automotive serial triggering and analysis (CAN, CAN-dbc, LIN) option for InfiniiVision 6000 X-Series oscilloscopes allows you to trigger on either standard or extended CAN message IDs, including the message ID of a remote transfer request frame. It supports triggering on a data frame and allows you to specify message IDs, data, and data length for filtering messages of interest. Triggering on error frames also is supported. CAN-dbc symbolic trigger and decode is also supported by importing an industry-standard .dbc file that defines your CAN system. This option also supports triggering on LIN frame IDs and data and includes color-coded parity and check sums errors.
Keysight’s InfiniiVision 6000 X-Series oscilloscope can decode two serial buses simultaneously using hardware-based decoding. It is the only scope on the market that can also display the captured data in a time-interleaved “Lister” display. Sometimes it may be necessary to correlate data from one serial bus to another.
Use the automatic Search & Navigation capability to easily set up specific search criteria and then quickly navigate to “found and marked” events using the oscilloscope’s front panel forward and back navigation keys.
This measurement application option works with all InfiniiVision 6000 X-Series 2- and 4-channel DSO and MSO mode ls.
Quote and availability
- Fastest throughput oscilloscope solution for triggering on and analyzing CAN/LIN serial buses using hardware-based architecture
- CAN-dbc symbolic trigger and decode by importing an industry-standard .dbc file (standard capability)
- CAN eye-diagram mask testing (also requires DSOX6MASK mask test option)
- Precision differential active probes available
- Mixed-signal measurements across analog sensors, serial buses, and digital ECU signals
- Multiple bus decode triggering and listing display
- On-screen serial decode time-correlated with the serial data waveform
- Real-time frame and error frame counters/totalizers including bus load