RF Signal Generator, 9kHz to 3GHz
Manufacturer's part number :
Even the simplest of today’s electronic Products with RF content demand adequate and proper design verification. While you may occasionally need a full-function and high-performance signal generator, most of the time you need just a simple continuous wave (CW) source. For this application, the Keysight Technologies N9310A RF signal generator is ideal.
Trimming your manufacturing costs without compromising product quality is essential. While RF signal generators come with a variety of functions and price levels, you need the solution that provides just the functionality you need at the lowest price possible. That’s the N9310A RF signal generator.
Service and maintenance isn’t exempt from the pressure to reduce costs. The low-cost N9310A is packed with the capabilities you need to perform general purpose installation and maintenance, or service and repair.
Every RF teaching lab needs RF signal generators. The N9310A RF signal generator provides the capabilities students need and is a reliable general-purpose local oscillator or signal source. As one of the lowest-priced signal generators from Keysight Technologies Technologies, the N9310A makes it practical to purchase multiple units so your students can benefit from more hands-on RF circuit experiments and exercises.
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- 9 kHz to 3 GHz CW output, 20 Hz to 80 kHz low frequency (LF) output
- -127 to +13 dBm output level range (maximum +20 dBm settable)
- -95 dBc/Hz SSB phase noise
- Full sweep function: RF (9 kHz to 3 GHz) /Amplitude (-127 to +13 dBm), LF (20 Hz to 80 kHz)
- Extensive analog modulation: AM, FM, Phase, and Pulse modulation
- Optional IQ modulator, 20 MHz bandwidth
- Intuitive GUI offering 11 languages
- Standard USB connectivity for test automation and flash memory support
- SCPI command set for remote control