Dual Mobile Communications DC Source, 15V/3A,12V/1.5A, GPIB
Manufacturer's part number :
The Keysight Technologies Mobile Communications DC Source 663xx series offers several features ideal for testing wireless and battery powered devices. Excellent voltage transient response ensures maximum test-system throughput by minimizing device shutdowns due to significant voltage drops in the test wiring. Built-in advanced measurement system to accurately measure battery current drains when the device operates in different modes and an Keysight Technologies-developed feature that enables cellular telephone manufacturers to detect permanently and intermittently open-sense wire connections.
The Keysight Technologies 66309B dual output mobile communications dc source provides two outputs for testing both the main battery power and the battery charger circuitry, allowing customers to test phones and chargers with the same equipment. This feature helps save on rack space (2 outputs in a ½ rack box) and eliminates the need for two separate power supplies.
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- Voltage: 0 to 15 V
- Current: 0 to 3 A
- Peak Current for up to 7 ms: 5 A
- Programming Voltage accuracy: 0.05%+ 10 mV at 25°C ±5°C
- Programming Current accuracy: 0.05%+ 1.33 mA at 25°C ±5°C
- Voltage: 0.03% + 5 mV
- Current (+20 mA to + rated current): 0.2% + 0.5 mA
- Current (-20 mA to – rated current): 0.2% + 1.1 mA
- Current (-20 mA to + 20 mA range): 0.1% + 2.5 µA
- 70 mV drop, <35 µs transient response time