100W Precision DC Power Module, 50V, 3A
Manufacturer's part number :
The Keysight Technologies N6762A is a 100 W precision DC power module that provides low noise, and precise control and measurements in the milliampere and microampere region with the ability to simultaneously digitize voltage and current, and capture those measurements in an oscilloscope-like data buffer. For leakage current or sleep-mode current measurements, add option 2UA for measurement capability down to 1 μA.
This module is used in both the small, multiple output 1U high N6700 Low-Profile Modular Power System (for ATE systems) and the multiple output N6705 DC Power Analyser (for bench testing). GPIB, LAN, USB, and LXI compliance are standard. Select from more than 20 different DC power modules, ranging in capability from basic to high precision, and in power from 20 - 300 W.
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- Voltage: 50 V
- Current: 3 A
- Power: 100 W
- Programming Voltage Accuracy high range: 0.016% + 6 mV (at 23°C ±5°)
- Programming Voltage Accuracy low range (≤ 5.5 V): 0.016% + 1.5 mV (at 23°C ±5°)
- Programming Current Accuracy high range: 0.04% + 200 µA (at 23°C ±5°)
- Programming Current Accuracy low range (≤ 100 mA, @ 0 - 7 V): 0.04% + 15 µA (at 23°C ±5°)
- Voltage peak-to-peak: 4.5 mV
- Voltage rms: 350 µV
- Current rms: 2 mA