PXIh-Coaxial Switch, DC-26.5GHz, Single SP6T, Terminated
Manufacturer's part number :
Keysight M9157C is a single SP6T PXI hybrid switch module, which integrates one Keysight L7106C multiport coaxial switch. It is a 3 slot wide size module.
M9157C operates from DC to 26.5 GHz, providing a low-cost operation switching solution for measurement and automation of Automatic Test Equipment (ATE) systems without compromise in the RF performance. It is being used in applications such as ATE, RF communication and RF parametric measurements where a rugged switching module is needed for signal routing. Typical switching applications for multiport coaxial switches include signal routing to a single input to multiple instruments and routing of multiple input signals.
The M9157C provides an exceptional 0.03 dB insertion loss repeatability throughout 2 million life cycle, unmatched isolation required to maintain signal integrity, with a low SWR that minimizes measurement uncertainty.
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- 0.03 dB insertion loss repeatability guaranteed throughout the 2 million cycle operating life, ensures accuracy of your test results
- Unmatched isolation 90 dB at 12 GHz minimizes cross talk in high density ATE systems
- Broadband from DC to 26.5 GHz fits most communication and aerospace/defense applications
- Route RF and microwave signals in automated test applications
- Flexibility to build switch matrix as desired, hence a low cost solution
- Peace of mind in switch technology from Keysight who has a proven record for providing versatile, quality switches
- Exceptional 0.03 dB insertion loss repeatability
- Long life cycles - 2 million cycles guaranteed, 5 million cycles typical
- Unmatched isolation and low SWR