Comb Generator, 50GHz
Manufacturer's part number :
The U9391F comb generator was developed to provide precision phase calibration, referenced to the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) standard, for nonlinear measurements using the PNA-X nonlinear vector network analyser (NVNA). Comb generators generate frequency harmonics from an input RF signal. The U9391F comb generator uses InP MMIC technology which ensures superior phase stability of the comb enabling it to be used as a phase reference.
Keysight’s new patented comb generator offers a customer selectable USB controlled frequency divider which allows for broad range of input signal frequencies from 10 MHz to 50 GHz and small minimum tone spacing of 10 MHz. The input power and fundamental frequency have lower sensitivity than other comb generators. So you can calibrate the comb generator at a single input power level and frequency and then successfully apply the calibration across a wide range of input powers and fundamental frequencies.
Quote and availability
- Flat amplitude and phase
- NIST referenced phase calibration
- Sine to square wave converter provided as standard accessory (U9391F/G only) ensures the comb generator functions at its optimum level for output frequencies above 26.5 GHz
- Output frequency:10 MHz to 50 GHz
- Input frequency:10 MHz to 6 GHz
- 1, 2, 4, 8 or 16 divide ratio
- Easy frequency divider control and calibration data retrieval
- Fast calibration data retrieval
- Rugged connectors
- High repeatability throughout multiple connects and disconnects
- Long operating life