Wedge Probe Adapter, 0.5 mm, 3 Signal
Manufacturer's part number :
The Keysight E2613A is a wedge probe adapter for thin quad flat pack (TQFP) and plastic quad flat pack (PQFP) surface mounted ICs. If you have ever tried to probe a surface mount component, you have probably experienced one or more of the following frustrating situations: accidentally shorting IC pins together; electrical and/or mechanical problems with soldering small wires onto leads; and/or holding multiple probes and trying to use your scope at the same time. The Keysight Wedge Probe Adapter provides a solution to these frustrations.
It is easy to insert and stays put - no need to solder small wires onto leads. The Wedge is mechanically non-invasive, so you will not damage the legs of the IC. It makes two contact points with each leg of the IC. This redundant physical connection increases the electrical reliability of the connection.
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- Easy connection to surface mount ICs
- Safe, with no chance of shorting
- Mechanically non-invasive contact
- Operating voltage: less than 40 V (dc + peak ac)
- Operating current: 0.5 A maximum
- Capacitance between contacts: 2 pF (typical)
- Self-inductance: 15 nH (typical)
- Contact resistance: less than 0.1 Ohm