Probe, Passive 10:1, 500MHz, 1.5M
Manufacturer's part number :
The Keysight 10073D passive probe is our most rugged 500 MHz probe. With a 10:1 attenuation ratio and high 2.2 M ohm input impedance, it is ideal as a general purpose, high bandwidth passive probe for the Keysight 300 MHz - 1 GHz 6000 series, 7000, 8000 and 9000 Series oscilloscopes. The probe identification feature automatically configures the oscilloscope for the probe attenuation.
The following accessories are included: retractable hook tip; orange, white, blue and green identification tags; ground bayonet, IC probing tip, adjustment tool and an alligator clip ground lead.
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- Bandwidth: 500 MHz
- System risetime (calculated): <700 ps
- Attenuation Ratio: 10:1
- Input resistance: 2.2 MΩ (when terminated into 1 MOhm)
- Input capacitance: ~12 pF
- Maximum input (dc + peak ac): 500 V CAT I (mains isolated) 300 V CAT II (post receptacle mains)
- Compensation range: 6 - 15 pF