Probe, DDR3 X16 BGA, Command and Data, for Logic Analyser and Scope
Manufacturer's part number :
The W3631A DDR3 BGA probe allows you to get complete signal access to the DDR3 signals critical to your debug and validation effort through a logic analyzer. The probe works in existing designs and eliminates the need for up front planning or re-design. The probe connects directly to the balls of the DRAM, enabling you to operate at full speed and acquire high-speed DDR3 signals without impacting the performance of your logic design.
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- Provides an electrically and mechanically non-intrusive connection to all signals (address, command, control and 16 bits of data) between a U4154A or 16900 Series logic analysis system and DDR3 DRAMs.
- Provides access to representative signals for scope measurement of compliance to JEDEC specification.
- Provides observation of data traffic on industry-standard DDR3 DIMMs
- Works with all solder finishes. Designed to tolerate lead-free soldering temperature profiles.
- Requires E5845A ZIF probe to connect W3631A DDR3 BGA probe to the logic analyzer cable.