DMM Probe, 40 kV DC, 28 kV rms AC, 300Hz
Manufacturer's part number :
The Keysight 34136A high voltage probe can be used with multimetres having an input resistance of 10 MΩ. The probe is a 1000:1 divider which extends a voltmetre's measurement capability to 40 kVDC. Included with the 34136A are a flat probe tip and nut, hook probe tip and a bag.
The Keysight 34136A is compatible with Keysight Digital Multimetres that have 10 MΩ Input Impedance such as the 34460A, 34461A, 34401A, 34410A, 34411A, L4411A and 34405A. These DMMs have 1 MΩ input impedance for the ACV function. The 34136A is a 2000:1 divider for the ACV function.
Quote and availability
- Multimetre impedance: 10 MΩ
- DC Accuracy, 2% from 1 kV to 20 kV, 3% to 40 kV
- AC Accuracy, 5% at 60 Hz; derates with frequency to -3 dB at 300 Hz
- Input resistance: 1000 MΩ
- Maximum voltage, 40 kVDC
- Length: cable is 1 metre
- Termination: shrouded banana plugs and ground clip