Infrared-to-Bluetooth, Class 1, 100m adapter with Mfi
Manufacturer's part number :
The U1117A IR-to-Bluetooth adapter adds Bluetooth connectivity to Keysight handheld digital multimetres (DMMs) and U1210 Series handheld metres including U1450A and U1460A series insulation resistance testers. Just attach the U1117A Bluetooth adapter to the IR port of your Keysight handheld metre and download the complimentary Keysight Mobile metre and Keysight Mobile Logger applications to your iOS or Android smart device. You’ll get to view measurements on your iOS or Android smart device wirelessly and remotely via Bluetooth technology. It's that easy.
If you are using the U1115A remote logging display, the U1117A IR-to-Bluetooth adapter allows you to safely measure, view and log test measurements with an extended range of up to 100 metres.
The Keysight Mobile metre allows iOS or Android based smart devices to connect and control up to three handheld metres and view measurements from each connected handheld metre simultaneously. The Keysight Mobile Logger lets you log data and it will provide trending graphs from as many as three handheld digital multimetre.
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- Up to 100-metres operating range (Bluetooth Class 1)
- Made for iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5,iPad Air, iPad mini with Retina display, iPad (4th generation), and iPod touch (5th generation)
- Compatible with Android and Windows PC
- Compatible with ALL Keysight's U1200 Series handheld metres including U1450A/U1460A Series Insulation Resistance Tester*
- *U1240 series requires U1179A IR Connectivity Bracket and is sold separately in U1115A’s Options & Accessories page.The Keysight U1200 series handheld metres include the digital multimetres; the U1230 series (U1231A, U1232A and U1233A), U1240 series (U1241B and U1242B), U1250 series (U1251B, U1252B and U1253B) and the U1270 series (U1271A, U1272A, U1273A and U1273AX) and the U1210 series handheld clamp metres (U1211A, U1212A and U1213A)