Rack Mount Flange Kit, 177.0mm, H (4U), Two Brackets for units with handles
Manufacturer's part number :
Rackmount flange kit 177.0mm H (4U) - two brackets for units with handles. This product can serve as a direct replacement for part 5062-4072. This product includes 2 flanges, metric fasteners, mounting screws.
Flanges secure the instrument to the front mounting column of the rack. This product uses the Keysight System II Plus color scheme.
All Keysight flange kits attach to the instrument using pre-existing holes in the instrument case.
Certain Keysight instruments are supplied with front handles. These flange kits have a special notch to accommodate the handles.
Instrument rackmount kits alone are not designed to support the full weight of most instruments and may deform or break. Rails and slides are available to support the rear of the instrument.
Quote and availability
- Factory-designed to specifically fit Keysight instrument frames and chassis hardware
- Versions available to mount full-rack instruments as well as half-rack and narrower Keysight products
- All required mounting hardware included under a single order number
- Cross-reference maps existing product accessory options to corresponding new rackmount accessory products
- Designed to specifically mate with Keysight product frames, there are no significant competitors for these accessories
- Hardware accessories targeted for customers wishing to mount Keysight products into rack enclosures
- Supports customers reconfiguring their use of Keysight instruments from bench top to rackmounted
- Rackmounting hardware designed to securely integrate Keysight products into EIA-RETMA standard 19-inch (487 mm) rack enclosures.