FX2 Series1.27mm Pitch Multi-function Two Piece Connector
Manufacturer's part number :
The FX2 series connector system is a versatile 1.27mm pitch two piece connector system that can be used for board-to-board or board-to-wire applications and with 20, 32, 40, 52, 60, 68, 80, 100 or 120 positions. Available in both surface mount and through-hole versions the system can be used to connect two boards together in vertical, horizontal or stacked connection. Board-to-cable types use
Configuration: Header; Straight; Locating boss; Metal holddown; Insulation housing prevented misinsertion; Specified packaging; Changed Finish NOTE: The HIROSE product information on this website is for reference only. Please request the Engineering Drawing for the most current and accurate design information from your local Acal BFI sales office.
View our wide range of Board-to-Board products
View our portfolio of Connectors / Cables
See all products from our supplier Hirose
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- Connector range supports Horizontal, Stacking and Vertical Connections.
- Ribbon cable/IDC versions available.
- Stack height of board-to-board type can be set from 12 up to 16mm.
- Inner lock system - lock and eject actions can be performed easily.
- Right angle SMT is equipped with metal holddowns.
- Straight SMT available, with or without the metal holddowns.