GL6110, 2G-GSM/GPRS Programmable Modem, USB
Manfacturer's part number :
This product is now on End Of Life Notice. See hereunder EOL Notice.
Please contact us for suitable alternative products.
GL6110 is a 2G GSM/GPRS Quad band programmable modem with a USB host interface. Supported frequency bands: 2G 850/900/1800/1900. Support for OpenAT embedded application framework and AirVantage management services is integrated. Form factor: 67 x 51.5 x 23.5 mm plastic enclosure.
The AirLink GL Series of programmable modems is one of the smallest platforms in industry for connecting products or developing powerful M2M applications. The 2G GPRS GL series come with either a Serial or USB interface and its compact form factor fits easily into existing equipment or machinery.
Prezzo e disponibilità
Chiedi ai nostri esperti
- GSM/GPRS connectivity over 850, 900, 1800 and 1900MHz frequency bands
- Fully certified for plug-and-play functionality
- Supports GPRS Class 10, CSD, SMS and Fax communications
- Control, AT command and settings customization using C/C++ or Lua scripting
- Powered over USB (AirLink G6110)
- Immediate connectivity
- Reliable operation in harsh environments