FXT009, 2G-GSM/GPRS/EDGE Programmable Modem
Manfacturer's part number :
FXT009 is a 2G GSM/GPRS/EDGE Quad band programmable modem. Supported frequency bands: 2G 850/900/1800/1900. Support for OpenAT embedded application framework and AirVantage management services is integrated. Form factor: 89 x 60 x 30 mm metal enclosure.
The AirLink FX Series of programmable modems offer unparalleled expansion possibilities in a durable, aluminum form-factor that is ideal for industrial applications. FX Series supports low-power mode and features an open standards expansion card interface, enabling you to add additional I/O, fieldbus, LAN, or any wireless interface such as GPS or Wi-Fi. It comes standard with Audio, Digital I/O, Serial, USB, and optional Ethernet interface.
Dati tecnici :
Prezzo e disponibilità
Chiedi ai nostri esperti
- ARM 946, 32-bit, 104Mhz processor equipped with Open AT(R) real-time operating system
- Quad-band EDGE connectivity for 850, 900, 1800 and 1900MHZ frequency bands
- Supports GSM, GPRS, EDGE and CSD
- Full IPR protection
- Unparalleled expandability
- Fully programmable ARM9 processor, programmable in C/C++ or Lua
- Sierra Wireless Software Suite
- Rugged embedded SIM available for reliable operation in harsh environments
- Compatible with AirVantage services platform