Spectrometer, NIR, NIRQuest
Manfacturer's part number :
The NIRQuest series of NIR spectrometers are small-footprint, near-infrared instruments with high-performance response that cover various ranges from 900-2500 nm. Thanks to their low-noise optoelectronics and a range of grating and bench options, NIRQuest NIR spectrometer is ideal for demanding applications ranging from moisture detection and chemical analysis to high-resolution laser and optical fiber characterisation.
See our article on the NIRQuest spectrometers.
View our wide range of Spectroscopy products
View our portfolio of Photonics
See all products from our supplier Ocean Optics
Dati tecnici :
- Ocean Optics NIR-Quest-Spectrometer Datasheet
- Application Note: Paper Sorting Using NIR Spectroscopy
- Application Note: High-resolution NIR Analysis
- Application Note: Near Infrared Spectroscopy is Useful Tool in Photovoltaics Panel Development
- Application Note: Near-Infrared Diffuse Reflection Analysis of Fruit
- Application Note: Sorting Plastic Resins Using NIR Spectroscopy
Prezzo e disponibilità
Chiedi ai nostri esperti
- NIRQUEST512 -Perfect if you need best response at ~1600 nm and optical resolution of ~3.1 nm (FWHM)
- NIRQUEST512-2.2 -If you require good response across 900-2200 nm without sacrificing optical resolution performance (~4.7 nm)
- NIRQUEST512-2.5 -If you require good response across 900-2550 nm without sacrificing optical resolution performance (~6.3 nm)
- NIRQUEST256-2.1 -For good response at higher wavelengths (~1900 nm) and if high optical resolution (~8.0 nm) is not a major consideration
- NIRQUEST256-2.5 -You require good response at higher wavelengths (peak response is at ~2200 nm) and if high optical resolution (~11.0 nm) is not a major factor
- Multiple detector options covering various ranges from ~800-2500 nm
- Wide range of grating and optical bench options to optimize your setup
- External hardware triggering function for capturing data when an external event occurs; or to trigger an event after data acquisition
- Each NIRQuest spectrometer model is preset with optical bench and grating options appropriate for many NIR applications.
- However, we also offer a full range of slit, filter and grating options to optimize your setup for higher resolution needs or other similar performance requirements.
|NIRQuest Spectrometer||NIRQuest 512 XR||NIRQuest 512||NIRQuest512-1.9||NIRQuest512-2.2||NIRQuest 512-2.5||NIRQuest 256-2.1||NIRQuest 256-2.5|
|Detector||512-element InGaAs array||512-element InGaAs array||512-element InGaAs array||512-element InGaAs array||512-element InGaAs array||256-element InGaAs array||256-element InGaAs array|
|Optical Resolution (FWHM)||3.1nm||3.1nm||3.1nm||4.7nm||6.3nm||~7.6 nm||~9.50 nm|
|Fiber optic connector||SMA 905 to 0.22 numerical aperture|