Thermal Sensor Disk, OEM, up to 100kW/cm²
Manfacturer's part number :
The UD serie thermal sensor disks were designed for integration into laser systems. They are the solution if you are engineering the cooling and signal processing into your system already. There are various possibilities for integration. The choice of a level of integration depends on your needs in terms of calibration, output signal level, cooling availability, etc.
Almost anything you see in our product line can be turned into an OEM unit! We also offer standard OEM products, at different levels of integration: from the simple thermopile disk to a complete head with internal PCB for signal anticipation and amplification.
View our wide range of Laser power meter and Laser Energy meter
View our portfolio of PhotonicsSee all products from our supplier Gentec
Dati tecnici :
Prezzo e disponibilità
Chiedi ai nostri esperti
- Designed for Integration With a broad bandwidth and high power densities
- Very High Damage Thresholds up to 100 kW/cm² in average power density
- Very Thin Profiles Starting at only 2 mm in thickness
- Various Aperture Sizes: Choose your aperture from 10 mm to 55 mm
- 2 Levels of Integration: Disk alone or Disk + PCB