Laser Power Detector, Pyroelectric, 100nm-20µm, 25mW, 9 mm Ø, MAESTRO or M-LINK displays
Manfacturer's part number :
The UM9B-BL-D0 is very low noise pyroelectric laser power detector supplied with an organic black coating. This laser power meter allows measures down to 300 nW with MAESTRO or M-Link monitors. The UM-B features a spectral range from 100nm to 20 µm with an average power density of 50 mW/cm² at 1064nm.
View our wide range of Laser power meter and Laser Energy meter
View our portfolio of PhotonicsSee all products from our supplier Gentec
Prezzo e disponibilità
Chiedi ai nostri esperti
- Spectral Range: 0.1 - 20 µm
- Organic black coating
- Max average power: 25mW
- Max average Power density: 50mW/cm²
- Noise Equivalent Power: 300 nW
- Diameter Aperture: 9 mm
- Dimensions: 38.1Ø X 26.2D mm
- Compatible with INTEGRA meterless monitor.
- Very large bandwidth from DUV to FIR thanks to pyroelectric technology