Laser Energy Detector, Pyroelectric Heatsink, 3000nm to 2.1µm, 15µJ to 250J, QED Attenuator, 90mm Diameter, INTEGRA meterless
Manfacturer's part number :
The QE95LP-H-MB-QED-INT is a pyroelectric heatsink detector with a broadband coating from 300nm to 2.1µm, and provides energy up to 250J by adding a QED attenuator. The effective aperture size is 90 mm diameter.
This pyroelectric sensor is compatible with INTEGRA meterless monitor.
View our wide range of Laser power meter and Laser Energy meter
View our portfolio of PhotonicsSee all products from our supplier Gentec
Prezzo e disponibilità
Chiedi ai nostri esperti
- Spectral Range: 0.3 - 2.1 μm
- Absorber: Broadband Coating
- Maximum Measurable Energy: 15µJ to 250J at 1064 nm, 150 μs pulse, Single shot
- Noise Equivalent Energy: 15µJ
- Max Repetition Frequency: 40 Hz
- Maximum Pulse Width (typical): 2 ms
- Maximum Average Power Density: 600 W/cm²
- Diameter Aperture: 90 mm
- Dimensions with heatsink: 122H x 122W x 98D mm
- Compatible with INTEGRA embedded monitor.
- QED Attenuator Available Measure up to 5X higher energies. Available with optional calibration, all wavelengths between 532 and 1064 nm, or single wavelength