Laser Energy Detector, Pyroelectric Heatsink, 190nm-20µm, 4µJ to 3.8J, 25x25mm
Manfacturer's part number :
The QE25LP-H-MB is a pyroelectric heatsink detector with a broadband coating from 190nm to 20µm, and provides energy range from 4µJ to 3.8J. The effective aperture size is 25 x 25mm.
This pyroelectric sensor is compatible with MAESTRO, M-LINK, and S-LINK displays.
View our wide range of Laser power meter and Laser Energy meter
View our portfolio of PhotonicsSee all products from our supplier Gentec
Dati tecnici :
Prezzo e disponibilità
Chiedi ai nostri esperti
- Spectral Range: 0.19 - 20 μm
- Absorber: Broadband Coating
- Maximum Measurable Energy: 4µJ to 3.8J at 1064 nm, 7 ns, 10 Hz
- Noise Equivalent Energy: 4 μJ
- Max Repetition Frequency: 300 Hz
- Maximum Pulse Width (typical): 400 μs
- Maximum Average Power Density: 10 W/cm²
- Aperture: 25 x 25 mm
- Dimensions with heatsink: 50H x 50W x 52.5D mm
- Compatible with MAESTRO, M-LINK, S-LINK monitors.