Laser Energy Detector, Pyroelectric Heatsink, 190nm-2.1µm, 4µJ to 23J, QED Attenuator, 22x22mm
Manfacturer's part number :
The QE25LP-H-MB-QED is a pyroelectric heatsink detector with a broadband coating from 190nm to 2.1µm, and provides energy up to 23J by adding a QED attenuator. The effective aperture size is 22 x 22mm.
This pyroelectric sensor is compatible with MAESTRO, M-LINK, and S-LINK displays.
View our wide range of Laser power meter and Laser Energy meter
View our portfolio of PhotonicsSee all products from our supplier Gentec
Dati tecnici :
Prezzo e disponibilità
Chiedi ai nostri esperti
- Spectral Range: 0.19 - 2.1 μm
- Absorber: Broadband Coating
- Maximum Measurable Energy: 4µJ to 23J at 1064 nm, 7 ns, 10 Hz
- Noise Equivalent Energy: 4 μJ
- Max Repetition Frequency: 300 Hz
- Maximum Pulse Width (typical): 400 μs
- Maximum Average Power Density: 600 W/cm²
- Aperture: 22 x 22 mm
- Dimensions with heatsink: 50H x 50W x 52.5D mm
- Compatible with MAESTRO, M-LINK, S-LINK monitors.
- QED Attenuator Available Measure up to 5X higher energies. Available with optional calibration, all wavelengths between 532 and 1064 nm, or single wavelength