Connettori ZIF circuito stampato flessibile serie FH36
Manfacturer's part number :
Hirose's FH36 Series flexible printed circuit (FPC) connectors are designed to accept standard 0.2mm thick FPC. The low-profile and light weight structure offers a 30% weight reduction and 15% footprint reduction when compared with hee FH26 series. Staggered soldering leads mounted on the front and back of the connector on a 0.6mm pitch make for easy solderability whilst the fully enclosed underside means that conductive traces can run under the connector. Proven Flip Lock actuator allows easy insertion of FPC and provides a tactile sensation when fully closed confirming complete electrical and mechanical connection. Tabs on each side of the FPC assure correct placement and hold in the connector prior to closing of the actuator. Flat upper surface and tape and reel packaging facilitate vacuum pick-up and placement for compatibility with modern high-volume manufacturing techniques. Halogen-free as defined by IEC61249-2-21 (Br-900ppm maximum Cl-900ppm maximum Cl + Br combined-1500ppm maximum) versions available (FH36W Series).
NOTE: The HIROSE product information on this website is for reference only. Please request the Engineering Drawing for the most current and accurate design information from your local Acal BFI sales office.
View our wide range of FFC / FPC / Flat Flex products
View our portfolio of Connectors / Cables
See all products from our supplier Hirose
Dati tecnici :
Prezzo e disponibilità
Chiedi ai nostri esperti
- Space saving design:connector height is 1.0mm and depth of mounting area is 2.7mm.
- Soldering terminals are on 0.6mm terminal spacing for easy solderability on the PCB.
- All bottom surface of the connector with no pattern-prohibited area.
- Flip-lock (one-touch rotating system) zero insertion force (ZIF) structure allows easy and reliable FPC connection.
- FPC alignment mechanism enables high connection reliability.
- Flame retardance UL94V-0.