Connettori ZIF circuito stampato flessibile a basso profilo serie FH43B
Manfacturer's part number :
Designed to accept 0.2mm thick standard Flexible Printed Circuit (FPC) the FH43B series from Hirose offers lower weight (55% reduction) and reduced footprint (45% reduction) when compared to the FH26 series. The soldering leads are on 0.4 mm pitch exiting on front and back of the connector making soldering easier. Conducive traces on the PCB can run under the connector due to the insulated underside of the connector. Proven Flip Lock actuator allows easy insertion of FPC and provides a tactile sensation when fully closed confirming complete electrical and mechanical connection. FPC/FFC is self-guided in the connector assuring correct and reliable electrical and mechanical connection.
NOTE: The HIROSE product information on this website is for reference only. Please request the Engineering Drawing for the most current and accurate design information from your local Acal BFI sales office.
View our wide range of FFC / FPC / Flat Flex products
View our portfolio of Connectors / Cables
See all products from our supplier Hirose
Dati tecnici :
Prezzo e disponibilità
Chiedi ai nostri esperti
- Reduced length with 0.2mm fine pitch minimizes mounting area.
- Double sided lead design to facilitate mounting (Mounting pitch:0.4mm).
- Improved connection reliability with FPC side-catches.
- User-friendly and reliable actuator operation.
- Board area under the connector is available for PCB patterning.