Connettore di trasmissione ad alta velocità serie FH41 per FFC schermato
Manfacturer's part number :
Designed for use with shielded FFC cable the FH41 series of connectors from Hirose is based on the field-proven structure of teh FH28 series and benefits from the FFC positional accuracy afforded by this design. Equipped with a GND terminal the differential impedance of 100? 10% supports transmission rates of upto 3.75Gbps. Proven Flip-Lock rotating actuator assures reliable mechanical and electrical connection with FPC confirming it with a definite tactile feel. Flat upper surface and tape and reel packaging facilitate vacuum pick-up and placement for high volume manufacturing. Halogen-free as defined by IEC61249-2-21.
NOTE: The HIROSE product information on this website is for reference only. Please request the Engineering Drawing for the most current and accurate design information from your local Acal BFI sales office.
View our wide range of FFC / FPC / Flat Flex products
View our portfolio of Connectors / Cables
See all products from our supplier Hirose
Dati tecnici :
Prezzo e disponibilità
Chiedi ai nostri esperti
- Support 3.75Gbps. 0.5mm contact spacing high speed transmission connector for shielded FFC.
- Accepts impedance matched shielded FFC.
- Differential impedance 100 ohm +/-10% (3.75 Gbps Max.).
- Firm and clear tactile click to confirm lock completion.
- FFC tabs allow high connection reliability.