Connettori scheda/scheda con passo di 0,8mm 10Gbps serie FX18
Manfacturer's part number :
Hirose's FX18 Series high speed board to board connectors have been developed specifically for the interconnect needs of high speed systems. The insertion loss-to-crosstalk ratio (ICR) with five-aggressor differential FEXT meets the extrapolated IEEE802.3ap specification for 10+Gbps with plenty of margins. The multi-functional (MF) contact seperates signal and power contacts and employs 3-step sequential contacts to ensure correct circuit operation. Power contacts are rated at 12A. With a large mating guide for smooth insertion, FX18 Series connectors mate with a signal contact of 2.0mm ensuring consistent reliable connection.
NOTE: The HIROSE product information on this website is for reference only. Please request the Engineering Drawing for the most current and accurate design information from your local Acal BFI sales office.
View our wide range of Board-to-Board products
View our portfolio of Connectors / Cables
See all products from our supplier Hirose
Dati tecnici :
Prezzo e disponibilità
Chiedi ai nostri esperti
- High-speed transmission capability in excess of 5Gbps supporting PCI-Express Ver. 2.0.
- Coplanar, vertical and parallel mating styles with many variations.
- MF contact (multi functional contact) as ground, power supply (12A max.), and sequential contacts.
- Effective mating length of signal contact: 2.0 mm.
- Pin through hole mounting MF contacts increase strength against wrenching.