Connettori con passo di 0,5mm serie FX11 per collegamenti scheda/scheda
Manfacturer's part number :
The Hirose FX11 series of board to board connectors has been designed to incorporate an optional ground plate to improve signal transmission characteristics. Signal and ground are arranged in a ratio of 10:1 with the ground plate SMT connected to the board. The ground stability achieved serves to reduce noise. The series has a pitch of 0.5mm and a stacking height of either 2mm, 2.5mm or 3mm. When specified without a ground plate the number of signal positions is increased. The series has the capacity to accept 10 Gbps transmission speed making them suitable for SATA, USB 2.0 and PCI express applications.
Configuration: Socket; Locating boss; No Metal holddown; Specified packaging NOTE: The HIROSE product information on this website is for reference only. Please request the Engineering Drawing for the most current and accurate design information from your local Acal BFI sales office.
View our wide range of Board-to-Board products
View our portfolio of Connectors / Cables
See all products from our supplier Hirose
Dati tecnici :
Prezzo e disponibilità
Chiedi ai nostri esperti
- Improved transmission characteristics through a design that fixes ground plates to both sides of the header and receptacle.
- Signal and ground are arranged in a ratio of 10:1 to stabilize the ground.
- Reinforced fittings that make a firm connection to the ground also provide greater adhesion to the board, protecting against peeling.
- Design prevents solder wicking.
- Stacking height 2mm, 2.5mm or 3mm.