LC insertion loss test kit
Manfacturer's part number :
OFS' Graded-Index HCS® (GiHCS®) optical fibre in 50, 62.5 and 200 µm fibres, cables and components are compatible with these test kits. They measure insertion loss for LC terminated fibres. Each kit includes the corresponding launch jumpers for those cabled connector combinations it measures. Kits are available for single connector and cable types.
Dati tecnici :
Prezzo e disponibilità
Chiedi ai nostri esperti
- 50/200/230 GiHCS® - 1.0 dB and 62.5/200/230 GiHCS® - 1.0 dB.
- Typical insertion loss @ 850 nm, 50/200/230 GiHCS® - 1.5 dB and 62.5/200/230 GiHCS® - 1.5 dB.
- Maximum insertion loss @ 850 nm, 50/200/230 GiHCS® - 1.2 dB and 62.5/200/230 GiHCS® -1.2 dB.
- Typical insertion loss @ 1300 nm, 50/200/230 GiHCS® - 1.7 dB and 62.5/200/230 GiHCS® - 1.7 dB.
- Maximum insertion loss @ 1300 nm.
- -40 to 85ºC operating temperature.
- <4.99lb cable crimp retention.
- 1.53 inch overall length (without boot).
- 2.18 inch overall length (with boot installed).
- Compatible with SFP transceivers
- No power, no epoxy, no gels, no polishing
- Minutes to learn, seconds to connect
- Fibre optic specialists not required
- For GiHCS® Optical Fibre Cables