Fibre optic connector, multimode 128μm, ST, Zirconia PC ferrule, die cast
Manfacturer's part number :
Amphenol's 953 Series fibre optic ST and ST II connectors utilize a bayonet style mating concept to provide a secure, robust coupling mechanism. The enclosed spiral slotted coupling nut allows easy insertion in densely packed patch panels.
The ST connector has been used extensively in telecom, data premise installation, and test lab applications. Special attention has been given to every ST performance parameter, increasing product repeatability and exceeding industry standards. The ST connector is available with a plastic or die cast body with a ceramic or stainless steel ferrule.
View our wide range of Fibre optic cable termination products
View our portfolio of Fibre optic components
See all products from our supplier Amphenol - Connectors
Prezzo e disponibilità
Chiedi ai nostri esperti
- The ST connector body and coupling nut are precision moulded with a flame retardant polymer for a durable and light weight product
- The STII connector body and coupling nut are precision zinc die cast and nickel plated for superior strength and corrosion resistance
- High precision zirconia ferrules minimize insertion loss and return loss values
- Available in singlemode and multimode versions
- Available with 900μm, 2.0mm, or 3.0mm boots
- Stainless steel ferrules also available on both the ST and ST II connectors