Numéro de référence fabricant :
The AN/ARM-206 is the industry's first fully automated TACAN Test Set and is designed for depot and intermediate level support. The AN/ARM-206 meets all requirements for evaluating the performance and accuracy of airborne TACAN UUT's. The AN/ARM-206 generates signals that accurately simulate TACAN beacon signals to both the normal X and Y surface-to-air modes, as well as signals of an interrogating or complementary aircraft in X or Y air-to-air modes, including inverse mode. Easy to use colour touch screen interface allows for simple changes to parameters and testing signals providing unsurpassed versatility.
The AN/ARM-206 measures fixed or varying range and bearing performance, including search/track ability, transmitter power output, receiver sensitivity and coding and decoding parameters on all TACAN channels and air-to-air range and bearing performance.
View our wide range of Avionics Test Equipment products
View our portfolio of Test and Measurement products
See all products from our supplier TIC
Fiche technique :
Prix et disponibilités
Posez une question à nos experts
- Fully automated TACAN unit Test Set for one step end-to-end testing.
- Supports automated testing of: AN/ARM-118: AN/ARM-136; and AN/ARM-153 airborne
- TACAN UUT's
- Modern replacement for legacy AN/ARM-155; AN/ARM-156; AND 972V-1 TACAN test sets
- 10.4 inch touch screen colour display and easy to use keypad and jog shuttle controls
- Integrated User-friendly Keyboard and 10.4 inch colour touch screen display
- Continuous Display of All Parameters and UUT Measurements
- Built-in Test-isolates Failures down to the Module Level
- Permanent storage of all UUT test results and download capability
- Remote software upgrades via front panel USB connection
- Superior reliability and factory recommended three year calibration cycle
- Meets or Exceeds:
- ICAO ANNEX 10
- Power: 115/230 VAC ± 10%, 45 to 440 Hz
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 50°C
- Dimensions 23"H x 17.5" W x 15.5"D (excluding transit case and cables)
- Weight - 59 lbs.