Testeur Labo ATC/DME/Mode S
Numéro de référence fabricant :
The TB-2100 ATC DME Test Set provides test capability for Transponders (Modes A, C, and S) and Distance Measuring Equipment (DME).
The TB-2100 allows testing of Mode S Transponders with new capabilities for Extended Squitter, ADS-B, TIS, and European requirements for Elementary and Enhanced surveillance. The TB-2100 uses Flash memory for easy firmware updates.
The TB-2100 with IEEE-488 option uses the same IEEE-488 commands as older generation ATC/DME and Mode S test sets used in current generation ATE.
View our wide range of Avionics Test Equipment products
View our portfolio of Test and Measurement products
See all products from our supplier TIC
Fiche technique :
Prix et disponibilités
Posez une question à nos experts
- Two independent, non-coherent RF channels for Mode S testing
- Colour LCD display features wide viewing angle
- Touch-sensitive screen allows quick setup of test parameters
- Easy to navigate menus require minimal training to operate
- Continuous display of critical measurements including power, pulse parameters, percent reply, and frequency
- Standard 2 year limited warranty included