ECP5 FPGA basse puissance, Taille compacte, LUT 45000
Numéro de référence fabricant :
LFE5UM-45 ECP5 FPGAs provide a low cost, low power, small form factor solution for implementing connectivity and video and imaging functionality in high volume applications such as small cells, industrial video cameras and broadband access equipment.
View our wide range of FPGA
View our portfolio of Semiconductors products
See all products from our supplier Lattice
Fiche technique :
Prix et disponibilités
Posez une question à nos experts
- Small packages with high functional density - Up to 85K LUTs in 10 x 10 mm, 0.5 mm pitch package with SERDES.
- 270 Mbps to 3.2 Gbps for Generic 8b10b, 10-bit SERDES, and 8-bit SERDES modes
- Up to 4 channels per device in dual channel blocks for higher granularity
- PCI Express, Ethernet (1GbE, SGMII, XAUI), CPRI, SMPTE 3G and JESD204B
- Higher Logic Density for Increased System Integration
- Low static power typically under 80 mW
- Low dynamic power with 1.1 V core voltage