Spectromètre NIR Miniature, 1.35µm jusqu'à 2.2µm
Numéro de référence fabricant :
The N-series NIR sensor device is based on MEMS Fabry-Perot Interferometer technology, forming a robust and miniaturized MEMS spectrometer. The N-series MEMS-based infrared spectrometers offer unique performance in compact size. It includes full driving and readout electronics run by a high-performance ARM Cortex-M3 microprocessor and through the easy-to-use Sensor Control software you can optimize your measurement by selecting the right wavelength range for your application. These N-series NIR spectrometers are offered with a fibre connection or with open space optics.
The sensors are designed for harsh industrial applications where robustness and stability of the measurements are required. With a small footprint and high sensitivity, these new sensors withstand vibrational frequencies and shocks according to MIL standards 883H and 167-1A while reaching operating temperature conditions up to 70 °C. Three standard wavelength ranges are available: 1.35-1.65µm, 1.55-1.95µm and 1.75-2.2 µm.
View our wide range of Grating based spectrometer
View our portfolio of Photonics
See all products from our supplier Spectral Engines
Fiche technique :
- Spectral engines N-Series Datasheet
- Application Note CO2-sensing-in-HVAC
- Application note Dairy Fat Content Analysis
- Application note Ethanol measurement in Bio-Fuell & Beverage
- Application Note Food-Processing-and-Control
- Application Note Hydrocarbon-sensing-in-haz-areas
- Application note Gaseous Hydrocarbon Composition Analysis
- Application note Real-time Moisture Analysis of Solid Sample
- Application note Real-time Quality Control in Pharmaceutical Process
- Application note Hydrocarbon
- Application note Plastics
- Application note Textiles
Prix et disponibilités
Posez une question à nos experts
- N1.7 model Wavelength range: 1.35 - 1.65 µm
- N2.0 model Wavelegnth range: 1.55 - 1.95 µm
- N2.2 model Wavelegnth range: 1.75 - 2.2 µm
- Detector type: Single element extended InGaAs
- Spectral element: MEMS Fabry-Perot Interferometer
- Wavelength switching time: 1 ms
- Minimum wavelength step: 0.01 nm
- Wavelength resolution (FWHM): 0.7 - 1.4 % of wavelength
- Gravity effect to wavelength: < 0.01 nm
- Dynamic range: 10'000
- Optical interface: SMA905 fiber, core 400 um, NA 0.22
- Power consumption: < 1.5 W
- Interface: USB2.0
- Size: 58 x 57 x 27 mm
- Weight: < 125 g
- Pharmaceutical production: moisture, API
- Agriculture: protein, moisture
- Food and beverage industry: moisture, sugars, fat
Interrogez nos experts
Lisez nos FAQs ci-dessous et soumettez-nous les vôtres
Nouvelle question? Interrogez notre équipe
Which laser beam modulation system do I choose to improve performance in many electro-optic applications?
Please read our Introduction to laser beam modulation, which will guide you through the various systems to choose from.
Expert: Alex Schneider
Do you have more information on popular non linear crystals?
Please see our Introduction to non-linear crystals, which provides more information on popular crystals.
Expert: Alex Schneider