Spectromètre MIR Miniature, 3-3.7µm ou 3.7-4.5µm, pour Analyses de Gaz
Numéro de référence fabricant :
The M-series MIR sensor device is based on MEMS Fabry-Perot Interferometer technology, forming a robust and miniaturized MEMS spectrometer for gas analysis. The M-series features a TTL-sync output, which can be used to control an external device, such as light source. A special algorithm is available for utilizing a lock-in scheme for SNR improvement.
The M-series devices cover two wavelength ranges in the MIR region for measuring hydrocarbons and CO2. The no-slit optical design combined with a large single pixel detector and lock-in scheme enables high SNR values for optimized measurement performance with compact form factor and low power consumption. Two standard wavelength ranges are available: 3.0 - 3.7 µm for M3.7 model or 3.7 - 4.5 µm for M4.5 model.
View our wide range of Grating based spectrometer
View our portfolio of Photonics
See all products from our supplier Spectral Engines
Fiche technique :
- Spectral engines M-Series Datasheet
- Application Note CO2-sensing-in-HVAC
- Application note Dairy Fat Content Analysis
- Application note Ethanol measurement in Bio-Fuell & Beverage
- Application Note Food-Processing-and-Control
- Application Note Hydrocarbon-sensing-in-haz-areas
- Application note Gaseous Hydrocarbon Composition Analysis
- Application note Real-time Moisture Analysis of Solid Sample
- Application note Real-time Quality Control in Pharmaceutical Process
- Application note Hydrocarbon
- Application note Plastics
- Application note Textiles
Prix et disponibilités
Posez une question à nos experts
- Wavelength ranges M3.7 model: 3.0 - 3.7 µm
- Wavelength ranges M4.5 model: 3.7 - 4.5 µm
- Detector type: Single element PbSe
- Spectral element: MEMS Fabry-Perot Interferometer
- Wavelength switching time: 1 ms
- Minimum wavelength step: 0.01 nm
- Wavelength resolution (FWHM): 0.7 - 1.4 % of wavelength
- Gravity effect to wavelength: < 0.01 nm
- Power consumption: < 1 W
- Interface: USB2.0
- Size: 58 x 57 x 27 mm
- Weight: < 100 g
- Systems can be connected with accessories, such as gas flow cells or ATR probes
Interrogez nos experts
Lisez nos FAQs ci-dessous et soumettez-nous les vôtres
Nouvelle question? Interrogez notre équipe
Which laser beam modulation system do I choose to improve performance in many electro-optic applications?
Please read our Introduction to laser beam modulation, which will guide you through the various systems to choose from.
Expert: Alex Schneider
Do you have more information on popular non linear crystals?
Please see our Introduction to non-linear crystals, which provides more information on popular crystals.
Expert: Alex Schneider