SDRAM 1 M x 4 banques x 16 bits
Numéro de référence fabricant :
W9864G6JH is a high-speed synchronous dynamic random access memory (SDRAM), organized as 1M words x 4 banks x 16 bits. W9864G6JH delivers a data bandwidth of up to 200M words per second. For different application, W9864G6JH is sorted into the following speed grades: -5/-6/-6I/-6A/-7/-7S. The -5 parts can run up to 200MHz/CL3. The -6/-6I/-6A parts can run up to 166MHz/CL3 (the -6I industrial grade, -6A automotive grade which is guaranteed to support -40°C ~ 85°C). The -7/-7S parts can run up to 143MHz/CL3 and with tRP = 18nS.
Accesses to the SDRAM are burst oriented. Consecutive memory location in one page can be accessed at a burst length of 1, 2, 4, 8 or full page when a bank and row is selected by an ACTIVE command. Column addresses are automatically generated by the SDRAM internal counter in burst operation. Random column read is also possible by providing its address at each clock cycle.
The multiple bank nature enables interleaving among internal banks to hide the precharging time. By having a programmable Mode Register, the system can change burst length, latency cycle, interleave or sequential burst to maximize its performance. W9864G6JH is ideal for main memory in high performance applications.
View our wide range of Memory / Storage products
View our portfolio of Semiconductors
See all products from our supplier Winbond
Fiche technique :
Prix et disponibilités
Posez une question à nos experts
- 3.3V ± 0.3V for -5/-6/-6I/-6A speed grades power supply
- 2. 7V~3.6V for -7/-7S speed grades power supply
- 1,048,576 words x 4 banks x 16 bits organization
- Self Refresh Current: Standard and Low Power
- CAS Latency: 2 & 3
- Burst Length: 1, 2, 4, 8 and full page
- Sequential and Interleave Burst
- Byte data controlled by LDQM, UDQM
- Auto-precharge and controlled precharge
- Burst read, single write operation
- 4K refresh cycles/64mS
- Interface: LVTTL
- Packaged in TSOP II 54-pin, 400 mil using Lead free materials with RoHS compliant