Afficheur digital et à aiguille pour mesure de puissance laser, modèle FieldMate
Numéro de référence fabricant :
FieldMate, laser power meter, improves upon a familiar method of peaking laser power - the analog needle. With faster electronics and sophisticated digital processing, the FieldMate's analog needle responds faster and with less overshoot than current meters, enabling rapid, precise laser adjustment.
FieldMate is compatible with all PowerMax thermal sensors and a variety of optical sensors, allowing its use with lasers from the ultraviolet to the infrared, from nW to kW. Built-in wavelength compensation ensures that readings at any wavelength will remain accurate.
This meter provides an economical way to perform laser power measurements and laser tuning.
View our wide range of Power and energy meter products
View our portfolio of Photonics
See all products from our supplier Coherent
Fiche technique :
Prix et disponibilités
Posez une question à nos experts
- Max. Measurable Power (with thermopile sensor): 29.9 kW
- Max. Measurable Power (with optical sensor) :99.9 mW
- Min. Measureable Power (with thermopile sensor) :100 µW
- Min. Measurable Power (with optical sensor) :10 nW
- Displayable Full-Scale Power Ranges (with thermopile sensor): 29.9 mW to 29.9 kW (auto or manual ranging, selectable)
- Displayable Full-Scale Power Ranges (with optical sensor): 999 nW to 99.9 mW (auto or manual ranging, selectable)
- Accuracy - Digital Meter :±1.0% of reading
- Accuracy - Analog Meter: ±1.0%
- Accuracy - Analog Output: ±1.0%
- Display :26 x 89 mm (1.02 x 3.5 in.), fixed-segment LCD
- Large LCD display
- Analog movement for laser tuning
- Works with thermal and optical sensors
- Wavelength compensation
- Analog output
- Portable AC/DC operation
- RoHS Compliant
Interrogez nos experts
Lisez nos FAQs ci-dessous et soumettez-nous les vôtres
Nouvelle question? Interrogez notre équipe
Which laser beam modulation system do I choose to improve performance in many electro-optic applications?
Please read our Introduction to laser beam modulation, which will guide you through the various systems to choose from.
Expert: Alex Schneider
Do you have more information on popular non linear crystals?
Please see our Introduction to non-linear crystals, which provides more information on popular crystals.
Expert: Alex Schneider