Photodétecteur 200 MHz à gain variable
Numéro de référence fabricant :
The new high-speed photoreceiver OE-300 with variable transimpedance gain from 102 to 108 V/A offers an exceptionally wide application range. Various models equipped with InGaAs or Si photodiodes cover the 320 nm to 1700 nm wavelength range. The switchable gain from 02 to 108 V/A (decade increments) allows precise and reliable measurements within a very wide dynamic range from nanowatts up to 10 milliwatts optical power.
Many additional features like switchable low-pass filters, offset adjustment, switchable AC/DC coupling and the capability of manual and opto-isolated remote control by a PC make the OE-300 the most versatile wideband photoreceiver in its class.
View our wide range of Photodetectors
View our portfolio of Photonics
See all products from our supplier FEMTO
Prix et disponibilités
Posez une question à nos experts
- Adjustable transimpedance gain from 102 to 108 V/A
- Wide bandwidth up to 200 MHz
- Various Si and InGaAs models cover the 320 to 1700 nm wavelength range
- High dynamic input range up to 10 mW optical power
- Large optical detector size up to 3 mm diameter
- Very low noise, NEP down to 88 fW/√Hz
- Switchable low pass filters for minimizing wideband noise
- Fiber optic and free space input
- Full manual and remote control capability
- All purpose low-noise photoreceiver (O/E converter) for the MHz range
- Time resolved optical pulse and power measurements
- Laser intensity noise measurements (RIN)
- Optical front-end for oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers, A/D converters and RF lock-in amplifiers
|Model||Detector type||Detector size (mm)||Spectral range (nm)||NEP (Dependent on Gain Setting) [/√Hz]|
|OE-300-SI-10||Si-PIN||1.0 x 1.0||400 - 1000||140 fW - 377 pW|
|OE-300-SI-30||Si-PIN||Ø 3.0||320 - 1000||154 fW - 340 pW|
|OE-300-IN-01||InGaAs-PIN||Ø 0.08||900 - 1700||88 fW - 217 pW|
|OE-300-IN-03||InGaAs-PIN||Ø 0.03||800 - 1700||93 fW - 219 pW|
Interrogez nos experts
Lisez nos FAQs ci-dessous et soumettez-nous les vôtres
Nouvelle question? Interrogez notre équipe
Which laser beam modulation system do I choose to improve performance in many electro-optic applications?
Please read our Introduction to laser beam modulation, which will guide you through the various systems to choose from.
Expert: Alex Schneider
Do you have more information on popular non linear crystals?
Please see our Introduction to non-linear crystals, which provides more information on popular crystals.
Expert: Alex Schneider