Nanosecond Q-switched DPSS Nd:YAG Laser, up to 150mJ at 50Hz
Numéro de référence fabricant :
The NL230 series diode-pumped Q-switched nanosecond lasers produce up to 100 mJ at 100 Hz or up to 150 mJ at 50 Hz pulse repetition rate. Diode pumping allows maintenance-free laser operation for an extended period of time (more than 3 years for an estimated eight working hours per day). The typical pump diode lifetime is more than 1 billion shots.
Lasers are designed to produce high-intensity, high-brightness pulses and are targeted for applications such as material ablation, remote sensing, OPO, Ti:Sapphire or dye laser pumping. Due to an electro‑optical Q-switch, the master oscillator generates short duration pulses in the 5 - 9 ns range.
View our wide range of Lasers
View our portfolio of Photonics
See all products from our supplier Ekspla
Prix et disponibilités
Posez une question à nos experts
- Diode-pumped, typical diode lifetime >1 Gshot
- Up to 150 mJ at 1064 nm pulse energy
- Up to 100 Hz pulse repetition rate
- Variable repetition rate version featuring 0...50 Hz range is available
- Short pulse duration in the 5-9 ns range
- Variable reflectivity output coupler for low-divergence beam
- Quiet operation: no more flashlamp firing sound
- Remote control via keypad and/or PC via USB (RS232 optional) port with supplied LabVIEW™ drivers
- Optional temperature-stabilised second, third and fourth harmonic generators
- OPO, Ti:Sapphire and dye laser pumping
- TFT-LCD Repair
- Mass Spectroscopy
- Remote Sensing
- LIDAR (Light Detection And Ranging)
- LIF (Light Induced Fluorescence)
- PIV (Particle Image Velocimetry)
- LIBS (Light Induced Breakdown Spectroscopy)
- ESPI (Electronic Speckle Pattern Interferometry)
- Photo-acoustic imaging
|at 1064 nm|| |
|at 532 nm|| |
|at 355 nm|| |
|at 266 nm|| |
|Beam divergence|| |
|<0.8 mrad||<0.6 mrad||<0.8 mrad|
|Pulse duration (FWHM)|| |
|Max pulse repetition rate|| |
Interrogez nos experts
Lisez nos FAQs ci-dessous et soumettez-nous les vôtres
Nouvelle question? Interrogez notre équipe
Which laser beam modulation system do I choose to improve performance in many electro-optic applications?
Please read our Introduction to laser beam modulation, which will guide you through the various systems to choose from.
Expert: Alex Schneider
Do you have more information on popular non linear crystals?
Please see our Introduction to non-linear crystals, which provides more information on popular crystals.
Expert: Alex Schneider